Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Awkward Video Virgin



NOTE: Schindler's eyes and face of "I know exactly what you're doing...", but as the true friend that she is, she didn't say a peep!

(a peep I tell ya!)

TIP: "Do a funny face...funnier..."

Ode to funny face:
We all know how and when to utilize one of the 'funnies" from our arsenal of faces. What we don't expect is a video to capture the transitions between cringes, open mouth, stick-out-tongue-face and rolled back eyes mid seizure while being an indentured servant.

Have you ever been to Disneyland?

I was walking in New York, right along Central Park. It was a gorgeous day. The perfect Sunday really...I walked through the park listening to music, stopped and read a book (Outliers by Malcom Gladwell), ate a fresh salad I compiled at Whole Foods and enjoyed the sun. After the long stroll my legs felt weak, really weak, so I decided to hail a cab. I dont have one of those loud whistles, so I just put my hand out high towards the clouds. "Please pick me", I said to myself. The cab pulled up to my apartment and I realized I ran out of cash!!! He then said I could use the credit card machine that is built into the Taxi. I said "Phew" and used my credit card instead.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I went Back to the Phew-ture.

No comments:

Post a Comment