Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Awkward Shot?!



It wasn't until I studied abroad in Sevilla, Spain that I discovered a shot of alcohol can make one awkward....Well it always did, but not like this.

Cut to two weeks earlier than this video...my friend Ian and I went to this bar that has a list of 100 "Chupitos" for 1.50 Euro. This was quite the bargain. With over 100 combinations of alcohol, we were overwhelmed and indecisive. We asked our bar tender for 2 of the craziest/best shots they have. He started us off with a shot of rum that was mysteriuosly blue, and had fresh whipped cream on top. This was interesting, fun and unique...sure.
We realized this was the "best" shot, after we got the next one (which by default was classified "crazy").

Two weeks later...I overhype this bar to Nikki and Tali, explain how amazing this shot is and video the magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment